These are very unusual times We hope you are staying safe and following the recommendations of safety for seniors over 65. Our North Shore Communities are opening up but that doesn’t mean we can relax regarding avoiding virus contact. Here are some suggestions to try:
- Exercise is important to stay mobile. Our exercise video is posted on our website.
- Wash your hands with soap and water and/or use hand sanitizer.
- Wear your mask when going out in public.
- Take this time to learn a new skill. MOST information now comes through the Internet or by email. All seniors are now encouraged to learn how to use computers or cell phones to stay connected to friends, family and businesses.
- Call a friend or neighbour that you have not talked to for a while. (They might be lonely, and it is good to stay connected.)