Delbrook: Effective Sept 20: 11:00-12:45 Monday. Arbutus Room (75 person capacity) and kitchen available. Mask required indoors except during the exercise portion. Bring your own water.
WVSAC: Effective Sept 24: Friday 0930-1030 might be extended to 11:00. Masks are not required during exercise. Exercise will take place in the music/audiovisual room. Centre will set up/take down and provide water and glasses. Do not use the handbells for the first few weeks. Canteen is open for meals.
Parkgate: Effective Sept 21:Tuesday 09:30-1030. Enter through the Youth Centre then go to the gym. Limited to 50 participants; no social time at this point. No food and bring your own water. No masks required during exercise otherwise masks must be worn at all times.
NSNH: Effective Sept 20: Monday 0930-10:30 then 11:00-12:00: Inman room. Masks must be worn in the common areas. Capacity limited to 12 for now. Pre-registration required. No early arrivals. Parking is very limited. Masks are not required during exercise. No food. Coffee will be provided in the Inman Room.
Silver Harbour: Effective Sept 22: Wednesday and Friday 0930-10:30. Masks required during exercise. No food and bring your own water.
West Van Kiwanis: Not opening: will be reviewed in October.
St. Stephens: Friday- not available until December
Lion’s Gate Community Centre: starting January 2022 Tues & Thurs 10:00-12:00.
Zoom Class: Monday and Wednesday at 9:00.
- All participants ( including volunteers, instructors, board members and coordinators) must provide proof of vaccination September 13 onwards. Proof of full vaccination is required October 24, 2021.
- Proof of vaccination must be shown upon entry.
- Face shield can be worn instead of a mask if medically supported.
- Donations can be accepted.
- No blood pressure or massages for now.
- All participants will get a new band and foam in a provided bag to be taken home and returned each session.
- Box of masks and sanitizer will be provided for each location along with a vaccine confirmation sheet. Note: NSNH will also have a pre-registration list. This will be managed by the coordinators.
Note: Only Silver Harbour requires masks while exercising.